Tuesday 10 April 2012

All The Best (Comrades 1st,2nd,3rd,4th year)

All the Best..

Simple words but for someone, these words are really meaningful that if someone said to them, they appreciate so much even tears can roll down. over cheek :)

I am here wishing my juniors and comrades can do their best. Yes, we can

We deserve it

Di mana ada kemahuan, di situ ada jalan :)
Semua orang boleh, nak ke tak nak je..
Semua orang boleh buat, ada kesungguhan atau tidak, itu aje..
(am I repeating?..ahha :B)

Saya nak bagi awak kad ni..

klik: aKumUmtaZ 

sape tak minat rabbit, i give u this card aKuyAkin, akuMaMpu

:)

 Allah Most High said,

My love is merited by those who love one another for My sake; My love is merited by those who maintain relationships for My sake; My love is merited by those who offer advice to each other for My sake; My love is merited by those who visit one another for My sake; and My love is merited by those strive to help one another for My sake. Those who love one another for My sake shall be on pulpits of light. Their position shall be envied by the Prophets, veracious, and martyrs.
   

 He says ""Truly, it is by the Remembrance/zikr of Allah that hearts find rest/peace." (13:29)

No comments:

click to donate=)