Saturday 8 December 2012

macam-macam ada @Fatayat Games 2012


7 December 2012
Alhmadulillah wa syukurillah
since yesterday I preparing some foods to be sold at Fatayat Games (PCZ programme)
Before this we (economy unit of DPMZ) discussed together what would we do n today alhamdulillah all are going pretty good.very good hehe




Adibah made Rojak Mee, Triffle, Samosa with Sausage, Samosa with Potato and Pop Corn
Nadiah, Athief n maybe the whole her house helping her.alhamdulillah n thanks for all..
Madihah made Potato Wedges, I made Nasi Ayam Merah & waffles ,, and Sis Dura also want to join us, she made Nasi Ayam Percik...also my other housemate, Sis Khadijah also lend a hand by helping us packaging the foods.

Not to forget, ikhwah commitee members of Economy Unit also brought drinks to be sold..Sinacola and Juice (variety:apple,guava, pineapple..etc) brand Bukhero and ice-cream.
They also came to bring foods to Stadium.

I started by bought ingredients at wet market, here in Kubri (with Madihah)
We can buy many things here. Price are affordable & quite cheap than near my residential area here, Kubri is a lot better.

To all buyers, all the profit will be go to your hand in return because money for society meaning money for your welfare while studying here.. insyaallah =))

Ok lah, I want to show u some pics 
me n my dear friends <3 font="font">


polistrines also bought at Kubri


chicken before with reddish paprika, must fry them with turmeric to get better taste =)


when chicken with paprika & other ingredients

my Nasi Ayam Merah...hehe..some were 'ruptured' before packaging =)

Potato wedges =)

Sauce Nasi Ayam Percik 


waffle mixing~

done! -ayam percik, we prepared it for only 11 plates hehe=)

this is how my bedroom looks like 

Our Stall!!



@stall area...I think there were 11 stalls
other stall also sold pop corn 

Nadiah & Adibah =) @DPMZ's stall

all close eye bcz of shining sun (-_-")

Cili > our mascot english: Chilli
we got 2nd place.alhamdulillah =)

trivia: I'm proud with u Sis Tasnim (my best friend's sister -Izzah's sister)
Sis Tasnim now doing her master degree (Grain Science) in Kansas, Manhattan =)) at 24 years old.wow..muda kan? I abes wt bachelor pun umur 24..haha.. :P
>>tomorrow 9 Dec, Paediatric Exam & will send assignment..hoho..assignment not complete yet till now.hoho pray for me!! =))


with her friend =)

Surah Al-Ankaboot
Dengan nama Allah, Yang Maha Pemurah, lagi Maha Mengasihani
(1) Patutkah manusia menyangka bahawa mereka akan dibiarkan dengan hanya berkata: Kami beriman, sedang mereka tidak diuji (dengan sesuatu cubaan)? (2) Dan demi sesungguhnya! Kami telah menguji orang-orang yang terdahulu daripada mereka, maka (dengan ujian yang demikian), nyata apa yang diketahui Allah tentang orang-orang yang sebenar-benarnya beriman dan nyata pula apa yang diketahuiNya tentang orang-orang yang berdusta. (3)



No comments:

click to donate=)