##Doa Perkahwinan/Majlis Kesyukuran Perkahwinan
For the guests
Doas For your wedding
By Sound Vision staff writer
For the bride and groom
1. Oh Allah, bless our marriage and let it be a means for us to become closer to You in love and devotion. Let it be a source of untold blessings, happiness and joy.
2. Oh Allah, let our marriage be a way for us and our families to enter Jannah.
3. Ya Allah, protect our marriage from the whisperings of Shaytan. Give us the strength to live together in justice, equity, love and, mercy.
4. My Lord, let this marriage bring untold blessings to us individually, to our families, and our children Insha Allah.
5. My Creator, bless us with children who will be a source of great joy and happiness.
6. Oh Allah, give us the love which you had blessed Muhammad, Allah's Peace and blessings be upon him, and Khadija with, May Allah be pleased with her.
For the guests
1. Oh Allah, bless this couple with faith, love and happiness in this world and the Next.
2. O Allah, You are the Loving (Al Wadud) and the Merciful (Al Rehman). Please put love and mercy in the hearts of this couple for each other.
3. Our Creator, strengthen the hearts of the bride and groom with faith, and let them increase in their love and commitment to You through their bond.
4. Oh Lord of the Universe, all power is with You. Let this couple's marriage become a beautiful example to other couples.
5. My God, protect this couple from the misguidance and planning of Shaytan. Help them resist his call to break their bond.
6. Oh Allah, bless this couple with children who will be a source of happiness and joy to them and the world.
7. Oh Allah, unite the couple and their families in faith and love.
8. Oh Lord, You are the Just. Let this couple live their lives being fair and just to each other.
9. Oh Forgiver (Ghafoor), bless this couple with the strength to forgive each other's shortcomings.
10. Oh Allah, give them the loving relationship which Muhammad and Aisha had. May Allah be pleased with them
trivia-My aqad nikah will be tomorrow insyaallah
this morning about 6 am, will go to Cairo Airport , mom & dad also Sis Khadijah's (housemate) mom
also today, in the evening my father-in-law-to-be will be arrived too
may Allah help
here i found these doas
i dedicate these do'a for my friends in Egypt & Malaysia who will tie knot too
may Allah help us.....amin