This video just for self-reflection,background song: Sami Yusuf (Healing)
trivia~Surah Al-Kahfi yang memfokuskan kepada 4 ibrah melalui 4 kisah, iaitu :
1) Pengurusan Kepercayaan (Kisah Ashaab Al-Kahf)
2) Pengurusan Harta (Kisah Pemilik Dua Kebun)
3) Pengurusan Ilmu (Kisah Kembara Musa & Khidir)
4) Pengurusan Kuasa (Kisah Dzulqarnain)
Empat perkara yang ditanya sebelum masuk syurga
2. NIKMAT KETIKA MUDA
3. HARTA YANG DIBELANJAKAN
4. ILMU (yang disumbangkan dan ilmu yang disalahgunakan)
when I studied about lacrimal apparatus, I wondered why Allah create goblet cells in the lacrimal sac...why? as my logical thinking,haha:P said goblet cell will secrete mucin, it may cause obstruction in the sac, as we all know that the sac is the tears passage...so, I googled, then wow, in mucin there are immune substances to combat anything in the tears which may contain bacteria, dust,,debris like that..Ya Allah, subhanallah...
It is just droplet of mucin, what about anything else like river & sea?
the sea & river will humidify the air,,also if I not mistaken, because of that, they fade away the smell of cities..wallahualam
Youthful river: A river with a steep gradient that has very few tributaries and flows quickly. Its channels erode deeper rather than wider. Examples include the Brazos, Trinity and Ebro rivers.
Mature river: A river with a gradient that is less steep than those of youthful rivers and flows more slowly. A mature river is fed by many tributaries and has more discharge than a youthful river. Its channels erode wider rather than deeper. Examples include the Mississippi, Saint Lawrence, Danube, Ohio, Thames and Paraná rivers.
Old river: A river with a low gradient and low erosive energy. Old rivers are characterized by flood plains. Examples include the Yellow, Ganges, Tigris, Euphrates, Indus and Nile rivers.
Rejuvenated river: A river with a gradient that is raised by tectonic uplift.
another topic to share =)
ayat 9 till 12 (from ayatullah Fussilat)
9. Say (O Muhammad ): "Do you verily disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two Days and you set up rivals (in worship) with Him? That is the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
10. He placed therein (i.e. the earth) firm mountains from above it, and He blessed it, and measured therein its sustenance (for its dwellers) in four Days equal (i.e. all these four 'days' were equal in the length of time), for all those who ask (about its creation).
11. Then He Istawa (rose over) towards the heaven when it was smoke, and said to it and to the earth: "Come both of you willingly or unwillingly." They both said: "We come, willingly."
12. Then He completed and finished from their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days and He made in each heaven its affair. And We adorned the nearest (lowest) heaven with lamps (stars) to be an adornment as well as to guard (from the devils by using them as missiles against the devils). Such is the Decree of Him the All-Mighty, the All-Knower.
Eh Maisarah, aku tak faham la..
ok2, memang nak tulis dalam Bahasa Melayu ni..
ayat yang ke 9-12
hari yang pertama ialah masa ketika bumi ini terpelanting @ tercerai dari benda asalnya iaitu The Sun, matahari ye =). Bumi ni sebangsa gas yang bernyala-nyala
hari yang kedua iaitu bumi ni telah mulai dingin dan penuh dengan air (ayat 9)
hari yang ketiga, terjadi di bumi ni daratan dan gunung-ganang
hari keempat terjadilah tumbuh-tumbuhan dan binatang
>>ini da 4 hari
pastu 7 lapis langit tu dalam masa 2 hari
-waktu langit ni tercerai dari matahari (langit ni pun dari matahari jugakla kiranya)
-waktu ia jadi dingin seperti bumi (ayat 12)
4 + 2 = 6 hari la semuanya...
ia, ia kan
ok itu aja untuk hari ni ya
sebenarnya gua enggak ingin mencoret
tapi panjang pula ya jadinya
tapi enggak apa ya
"MERENUNG KEIMANAN LEBIH BAIK DARIPADA MERENUNG MASA HADAPAN"~
ok jumpa lagi ya..